Available Training modules by Natural Vox
- The IVR like an agent in the Call Center.
- The IVR as a prologue/epilogue of a call.
- How the client is attended vs. How the client wants to be attended.
- The IVR as an added value and operational cost savings.
- Graphical Editor
- Dialog structure design (Menu, ID, Policy, CCC/IBAN, PAN, username, password, etc.)
- Voice Recognition: Machine vs. Virtual Operator.
- Recognition Technologies: AST/STT.
- Prerecorded voiceovers vs. TTS.
- User ID (DTMF/ASR/Phonetic footprint/ALI/DNIS).
- Security and data protection.
- Type of calls.
- Spontaneous speech vs. Commands.
There are many factors to consider when developing an application, among them highlight the sector and the purpose of the service. Depending on these factors there have to be selected the most suitable application design tools.
The design is really important when defining a menu of options to work properly. Regarding the open questions, noting that its simplicity in the approach corresponds to the great complexity of interpretation.
- What should be automated and what should not be automated.
- The context of the client when using services.
When designing a human-machine dialogue, we have to follow the maxim of conversational process simplicity and avoid conflict.
There can be situations where a dialogue is appropriate or not depending on the user’s situation, for example, risk, stress or uncertainly situations.
- Relevant data and statistics.
- Relevant activity.
- CRM/Datawharehouse/Big Data integration.
When managing the information obtained during the interaction process it is important to keep all data that allow us to deeply know the conversations content and that such information will serve to improve service management, provide better care, avoiding banal repetitions and increase our Big Data.
- Data Protection.
- Common Criteria.
When managing an automated telephone service, technology allows us to have tools to ensure that the safety standards of personal data are strictly respected by encryption processes when obtaining personal data and deleting those data when they are not needed anymore.